Okay anyone who know me know that my health for the past little while well it sucks!! One of the thing that I have been dealing with is a tumor on my left eye that is causing a pooling of fluid right by my
retna. No I am not
experiencing anything...didn't even know it was there except for the pictures of it they keep taking trying to figure out it's rate of growth and what is causing it and for a while there what it was :) ha ha :) Well today I had another follow up appointment and I was totally freaked out for....even reschedule 3 times :) ha ha :) But I made it there today and I got good news this time!!! It looks like it is shrinking so they said that is good and I now don't have to go back for 8 months. Yeah :) So relieved :)
1 comment:
Well thats a relief!
Post a Comment