So not that long ago our computer crashed...so off Brian went to find a new one...Once he found what he wanted and the price...it was time to buy. They were offering a 0% interest for a year on there store card and so Brian wanted to find out if he would qualify for it...he didn't but he did for this REWARDS card that had an annual fee of like $60 and an interest rate of 18.99% Crazy!! So Brian turned it down at the store and just bought the computer with cash. Well along come the mail and I see an envelop from Best Buy Rewards and I open it and see in invoice and then I think...Oh Crap I just opened someone
elses mail...Nope...had Brian's name on it. So I told Brian and he freaked. He got so mad that they opened the card anyways...so off he went to call the company to get things straightened out...yeah I don't think the person on the other side of the phone was actually that smart...or she has really bad listening skills...lets just say she was able to push my husband to a point of frustration and anger that I have yet to achieve...I have so admit though that I was in the back ground giggling my head off. I thought it was so funny. I know I am not a nice person sometimes but it was fun watching him try to talk nice to her and use nice words and then here her try to change his mind...her
tenacity was impressive, I give her that much :) But in the end Brian on that battle and got the card cancelled and the fees taken off. so Yeah For Brian!!
1 comment:
lol! thats kinda funny... we've had things similar to that happen, Aaron can get pretty rude!... then he usally hands it off to me and tell the exactly what I want and how and that if they can't make that happen then to hand me over to their boss. Lol it's usually fixed in a matter of minutes! But lol! gotta love it!
Post a Comment