Che has been eyeing up the bikes with no training wheels and thinks he is a big boy and should be able to ride one. SO today is Brian's day off and decided to take the training wheels off of his bike and give it a try. We told him if he didn't like it we would put them back on. He was so excited. The next few videos are over a 3 hour time period...it amazes me how fast he picked this up. He is a no fear kind of kid and it shows. We are so proud of him and he is having so much fun :)
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
-
Since 2008, I have kept this journal of our family's history. Recently, I
have been going back through everything I wrote over the years to tidy up
the boo...
2 years ago
6 comments:
Wow! thats great!
He is adorable Teresa! That is always such a high moment when our boys "lose" the training wheels! So fun! And little brother looks like he'll be closer than you think too!
What fun Che. You are getting so big.
We are looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
Love you and miss you.
That is so AWESOME! to watch him change from a wobbly little guy starting out at the beginning to cruising around with the big kids just a few hours later! Congrats!
What a big boy! I'm happy that I have been able to be here to see everyone. When I go back I will definitely miss everyone!
Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks. The boys have gotten so big.
We miss all of you guys so much.
Post a Comment