Growing up in Washington there aren't very many opportunities to go to a temple open house. Here in Utah this is the 2nd or 3rd one that we have had to go to since we moved here. It is amazing. This however is the first one that we have attended. I didn't know you could bring kids as young as mine. Man was it an amazing experience to go with them...way more spiritual with my little 3 year old Che then it would have been with out him. He had a totally different way of looking at things and the comments that he made and the things he noticed and the questions he asked has left me on such a spiritual high I hope I never come down from. It was the best. So good in fact that we are going to go again but with Brian this time so that he can see what I saw in our sweet little 3 year old :) I recommend this to anyone kids or not!! Here are a few pictures I took of the day :)
Che got his own paper for the temple and thought it was the coolest!!
Justin was pretty cranky and just wanted to be left alone :) ha ha what a kid :)
He was looking at all the pictures asking me if we were going to see this and that
Shari Bary and her friend showed up...it was so great to see Shari...I sure miss her!!
Uncle Eric and Aunt Shari...Che had to be able to know where they were the whole time (and Aunt Misty Happy Birthday by the way)
I asked Che to smile and show me how excited he was...this was the face that he gave me...
Then I tickled him and got this face to break out :) It was hard the kids has control :)
When I asked Justin to smile he said "no" and wouldn't look at me :)
When we were finally getting to walk into the temple Che was so excited he kept asking we get to go to the temple now mommy? (like his back pack? he won't take it off hardly)
After we were done all he wanted to do was go and see the water fountain that is him after I asked him to be patient.
The kids were about as excited to see the water fountain as they were to see the temple...they kept laughing it was cute. They chased eachother around the fountain over and over again...I wonder how many pictures he messed up?? Ha ha :) all well
I thought this picture was pretty cool. I guess the other night the statue moroni was hit my lighting?? My mom told me...I didn't know...Crazy!
I was able to wrangle the boys for a little while to get these two pictures...would have been nice to have Brian in it too....all well we are going again so we can get him in it then :)
Love this one...it will be perfect with Brian :)

Justin was pretty cranky and just wanted to be left alone :) ha ha what a kid :)
He was looking at all the pictures asking me if we were going to see this and that
Shari Bary and her friend showed up...it was so great to see Shari...I sure miss her!!
Uncle Eric and Aunt Shari...Che had to be able to know where they were the whole time (and Aunt Misty Happy Birthday by the way)
I asked Che to smile and show me how excited he was...this was the face that he gave me...
Then I tickled him and got this face to break out :) It was hard the kids has control :)
When I asked Justin to smile he said "no" and wouldn't look at me :)
When we were finally getting to walk into the temple Che was so excited he kept asking we get to go to the temple now mommy? (like his back pack? he won't take it off hardly)
After we were done all he wanted to do was go and see the water fountain that is him after I asked him to be patient.
The kids were about as excited to see the water fountain as they were to see the temple...they kept laughing it was cute. They chased eachother around the fountain over and over again...I wonder how many pictures he messed up?? Ha ha :) all well
I thought this picture was pretty cool. I guess the other night the statue moroni was hit my lighting?? My mom told me...I didn't know...Crazy!
I was able to wrangle the boys for a little while to get these two pictures...would have been nice to have Brian in it too....all well we are going again so we can get him in it then :)
Love this one...it will be perfect with Brian :)

4 comments:
Looks like fun! Wish I could have come. I am sure there will be another soon that I will be able to attend. Miss you.
Che and Justin are sooooo cute! I just can't seem to get enough of them! Can't wait to see you all soon!
Looks like some good times right there!
Looks like you had a wonderful day at the temple. The boys are sooooo cute. Can't wait to see all of you.
You are so blessed to have so many temples close by. Our temple trips are an adventure. Four and a half hours away, so with that and a session and a trip home it takes a complete day.
Love you, Grandma D
Post a Comment