Okay I know it has been a while since I have updated my blog and for everyone who isn't on facebook I am sorry that you have been in the dark about what is going on. I'm not going to completely back track though...sorry.
Okay so here it is. On August 27th at 10:39 we had our baby Porter Owen.
I was only 7 lbs 5 oz. Our smallest yet and only 19 1/2 inches long.
I couldn't believe it I had to ask the doctor like 6 times to repeat himself.
It was a wonderful delivery we had our moms in the room with us as well as Brian's Grandma Davis and my sister Sarah. I thought that it would be strange having so many people in the room with us, but I loved having them there the room...it was filled with so much love it was great. Here are some pictures of that...
This is my sister Sarah and I :)
My Mother-In-Law Debbie :)
My Father-In-Law Charlie
My Mom Carrie :)
My Sister Sarah :)
Here is Charlie and Debbie with Porter....I LOVE this picture!!
Vanessa and Porter :)My Mom and I ;)
My mom, me and my sister
Che was so excited to meet his brother for the first time he just kept laughing it was so dang cute!
He sure misses his cousin Vanessa ;) He askes when her and Matthew can come and play all the time.
Justin really didn't want much to do with Porter at first but now I have to keep gaurd over Porter because Justin just wants to smother him with love all the time.
Che is always begging to hold him. He is a really good big brother.
Porter sure knows how to relax with his mom :)
Che helping feed his new brother Porter
Here's Justin being so dang cute :)
Che loves this coat he got from his Papa Garner!
Dad was trying to show Che how to play hop scotch.
Here is the cutest couple ever!! I mean look at us!!
Dad and Che road their bikes to the elementary school down the street while the rest of us walked in the stroller. It was lots of fun.
Here is Justin sporting some attitude!
Porter's eyes got really big when I took his picture is was really funny.
Che loves getting his picture taken and the more weird the face the happier he is :)
Is he so sweet I just can't get over it!
I love it. Just about every time Brian holds Porter for any extended period of time he falls asleep. It is so cute.
At the party after the blessing Che and his friend Ammon were reunited they had so much fun together I had to get a picture and they were more than happy to smile together.
We also got the girls back together. Everyone watch out!!
This is Porter at 1 month old on his blessing day :) Such a sweet little guy!!
Mommy and Porter. I love my boys!!
My Grandma Pink came to stay with me for a couple of weeks to help out and visit. It was so wonderful having her over. I wish she could come and live with me :) The boys didn't want her to leave and still cry for her. Come back grandma!!
What a cute face this is!!
We watched Shrek a while back and the kids loved Puss n' Boots on the move so whenever they see boots they have to were them and they say that they are Puss n' Boots. This time when Justin put them on it was so cute because he was just in his diaper. Ha ha :)
I think he gets tired of me taking his picture. I was trying to get one of his sweet smile but it is harder to photograph than you think :) No worries I will get one sooner rather than later :)
This is a usual sight at the house these days. We try to get rest when we can and this is Porter's favorite place to sleep. I don't mind he is fun to snuggle with :)
While my Grandma Pink was here she got it in her head that it would be fun to show my kids how to Crochet...later she decided that it was better to do this when they were in bed...ha ha :) Brian and I sure enjoyed the show though :)
Grandma didn't put Porter down a whole lot. He misses her tons!!
What a sweet boy!!
Okay I know I know I am a bad mom this was the boys first time playing with play dough. Thanks to Grandma Pink I have now started letting them play with it...before I just thought they were going to eat it and I didn't want to hassel with it. (fyi Justin did try to eat it at first) But it is lots of fun and entertains them for a long time so I love it now :)
Charlie and Porter getting some snuggle time in. :)
A couple of weeks after we had Porter we decided to take a trip to Park City, Brian and the kids hadn't ever been there and the weather was so nice...so off we went. When we got there we bought tickets to for Brian and Che to ride the alpine slides when they were walking over to the ski lift to take them to the top of the mountain Che literally ran into the railing and split his head open....
He cried but really started crying when he realized that he wasn't gonna get to play on all of the rides. It was so sad.He had to get 5 stiches in his head. Poor little guy.
He finally let me take the band-aid off to get a picture...The boys love snuggling with their daddy. I just love seeing it...it makes me feel so happy to seem them :)
Another kodak moment with Che!!
And here is one with Justin!!
And here is one with Porter!
Che and Justin love playing together and most of the time they even play nice together :) ha ha
Porter just loves his daddy...whenever I have had a long day (which these days is often) Brian gets home and just talks to Justin and he is totally clam it is the cutest thing ever!!
Che playing at the Park
Here is Justin at the Park, I can't believe how fast they are growing up.
Well, I hope that this has helped catch everyone up on what we have been up to over the last little while. I am going to try to keep up with this better but cut me a little slack I am trying to adjust to 3 boys and have poor health right now too ;) I hope everyone is doing good :)
Girlie its about time you updated this thing! I am sure glad you did though. I love the pic of Ammon and Che together! Lol! Its just like old times! Well looks like things are going great and that you are doing well being a mommy of three now!
I love the pictures Teresa. The one of Justin in just his diaper and boots, is identical of one that I have of Debbie at about the same age. The boys are all so very cute. Thanks for posting. Love you guys.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
-
Since 2008, I have kept this journal of our family's history. Recently, I
have been going back through everything I wrote over the years to tidy up
the boo...
2015....
-
2014 was a eventful and good year.... It didn't end the way I expected it
to but that's ok. One thing I have come to believe in is, everything
happens for...
finishing 2012
-
We met Grammy and Grandpa down in Tri-Cities at Tommy and Ranie's for some
family time.
Our annual visit from Santa and the Hauser Lake Fire Departme...
Retirement isn't for wimps....
-
*Yesterday Larry & I went to a community with tons of garage sales about 10
miles from home. We took the pickup just in case we found lots of
treasures to...
Cotton Wood Half Marathon!
-
This year began a new leaf for me. Upon having 4 babies my body is well
shall we say not what I had hoped it would be. Needless to say we were
sitting a...
-
I have read some amazing blogs just now. I am surrounded by incredible
wives, women, brothers, sisters, husbands, men, friends, co-workers,
neighbors... I ...
The End is in Sight!
-
We have had so much happen in the past few months. We found out more about
Steven's hearing condition and why is hasn't been able to start to talk.
This ...
Independence Day 2012
-
For not having any plans for the Fourth of July it turned out to be a fun
filled day. We took our new puppy, Oakland, to the park for his first walk
on a l...
Practice makes perfect!
-
I guess riding those go-karts up in the hills all those years ago finally
had a practical application! For Callie's 5th birthday we got a screaming
deal o...
Happy 7th Birthday Shad!
-
Shad said this was the best birthday ever...............going to McCall,
opening gifts and making a Noah's Ark cake. It was a great day all in all!
2012 so far & ultrasound pics
-
It's been a fun start to the new year in our house! Each one of us is going
through our own little adventures so I thought I would share.
Noah has b...
2011 UPDATE
-
*Henson [8 months]:* he is our mini-energizer bunny; he keeps going… and
going…and going and is on the move CONSTANTLY! To make matters that much
more inte...
Pack Meeting...
-
Garrett had his very first Pack meeting and was so excited about it. He had
lots of support with his brothers who think he is the coolest because he is
in ...
Woah! It's been a long, long, very long time...
-
Well, I guess the date on my last post is a teeny indicator of what life
has been like for the past while! Crazy! We have FIVE children and that is
incredi...
Three!!!
-
Ethan turned three in April and wanted to have a Spiderman Birthday...so we
did. Here is the Birthday Boy trying to figure out how to put up three
fingers....
Announcing!
-
On March 20th 2011 @ 1:15pm we welcomed
the 6th member of our family!
Gage J. Anderson
He weighs in at 7lbs 12oz and is 19 inches long!
We are loving all...
Wow time flies
-
What is this weekend? The best weekend of the year!
* Its our anniversary! *
Really its on Sunday but we are starting Friday. Thanks to one of our
friends w...
I was just thinkin
-
For about the last three months I've been watching a family members little
girl named Jayden. Harley looks forward to seeing her and loves to have...
Cakes: April to Sept
-
And so back to the cake journey we go (Jen, only for you would I give up
going to bed...because I know if I don't finish now it might be another
year. :) K...
Kay Bucket List
-
Today we went for a nice Sunday walk. We talked about life, the changes and
decisions we will be facing this next year. Because we are not sure how
much lo...
-
We are off today and decided to go for a hike.
A few weeks ago Grant Mcomie did a spot on University Falls in the
Tillamook State Forest.
We found directi...
4 comments:
Congratulations Brian and Teresa! Porter sure is adorable. And thanks for the update since I'm one of those people who isn't on facebook :-)
congrats Teresa! I love keeping up with you. You little guy is very sweet. I hope things are well with you. Good luck with your 3 boys!
Girlie its about time you updated this thing! I am sure glad you did though. I love the pic of Ammon and Che together! Lol! Its just like old times! Well looks like things are going great and that you are doing well being a mommy of three now!
I love the pictures Teresa. The one of Justin in just his diaper and boots, is identical of one that I have of Debbie at about the same age. The boys are all so very cute. Thanks for posting. Love you guys.
Post a Comment