Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Health Update

So yesterday found me in the ER which was so much fun let me tell you!! NOT!! I got no answers and was so tired, but they were able to get me an appointment for today with the G.I. doctor. Which was actually very helpful. The G.I. Doctor wanted the whole story AGAIN (blahhhh...) so I gave him the whole story again and then he looked over all the test and felt my abdomen and thinks that I have a bacterial infection that is stuck....I guess with my slow moving digestive system from pregnancy my body isn't getting rid of it... and it just keeps causing me pain and discomfort is what he thinks. So I have to take a whole bunch of stuff to kill the bacteria and other yucky stuff and I have another appointment for next week to check on how I am feeling. If I am not feeling any better then they are going to do a scope down into my stomach and see what else might be going on...other than that...I will have to wait until I have this baby at the end of August before they can do anything else...SO I am really hopping that this clears it all up :) Anyways :) Thanks to everyone that has been helping me out and praying for us :) Love you all :)

2 comments:

Bell Family said...

That is great to hear! Hopefully that will help and stop the pain and annoyance. We will keep praying for you and if there is anything we can do you guys just let us know. We are only a phone call away. Love you guys.

Julie said...

Well hopefully all will get better soon..and if not Aug just feels far away it's really not! Love ya girl hope you start feeling better!