Friday, May 29, 2009

Last update hopefully for the weekend....

So the Doctor said that they now would like to do a scope down my throat to see if they can find anything. BUT they can't do it until some time next week and they will call me first thing on Monday to get it scheduled. So I am really frustrated because it has been a week and the meds aren't working very well anymore...now Justin isn't feeling well....Man am I really whining. Sorry. On a better note my father in law and brother in law came over for dinner tonight. We had a lot of fun the kids played and we got to visit. Well everyone have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Laurie Burdett said...

Hi Teresa, I am sad you still are not feeling well, I hope they find out really soon what is going on. I am glad the pregnancy is going well and I love the pics of the boys that you post. It is really fun to see how fast they are growing and to see their personalities develop. Love to you all,
Aunt Laurie

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

I'm sorry things aren't gettin gmuch better! I hope the Dr. figure it all out soon! I love that picture of Justin drinking the milk from his cereal bowl! CUTE!!!