I had such a great mother's day weekend. Yes I said weekend, that is how great my hubby is!! It started on Saturday he took care of the kids and the house...we went out to dinner on Saturday night. It was so much fun. The kids were actually good at the restaurant!! I couldn't believe it!!
Then on Sunday morning I got to sleep in and for the first time in our marriage, Brian made me breakfast (I didn't even know he knew how)!! The kids colored on my mother's day card for me and were so excited to tell me happy mothers day. (well Che actually said "Happy Mudder's Day") so cute. Then after church my mother and father in law came over to have dinner with us that Brian and Charlie cooked. It was so yummy and it was so much fun.
Here are some pictures of my day :) Thanks Brian you made it such a wonderful and special day for me :) I love you :)
Justin loved his piece of cake so much he decided to paint himself with it...
Che was laughing at everything :) He is such a cutie!!
My lovely mother and father in law...what a cute couple :)
now here is a cute couple!!
Then the sugar kicked in!! Watch out!!
Plate taste good?
Che and grandma reading :) He loves reading with his grandma :)
He also loves to torture his grandpa. He went over and sat with him and sang at the top of his lungs...it was so loud that Grandpa couldn't hear anything else :) how nice :)
Grandma and Grandpa got the boys shark shirts and they were so excited. Che says that his shark can talk. When we went to say family prayer last night he told his shark to be quiet and fold your arms. It was so funny we could hardly keep from laughing :)
Che was laughing at everything :) He is such a cutie!!
My lovely mother and father in law...what a cute couple :)
now here is a cute couple!!
Then the sugar kicked in!! Watch out!!
Plate taste good?
Che and grandma reading :) He loves reading with his grandma :)
He also loves to torture his grandpa. He went over and sat with him and sang at the top of his lungs...it was so loud that Grandpa couldn't hear anything else :) how nice :)
Grandma and Grandpa got the boys shark shirts and they were so excited. Che says that his shark can talk. When we went to say family prayer last night he told his shark to be quiet and fold your arms. It was so funny we could hardly keep from laughing :)
6 comments:
Sounds like mother's day was great!
I can't believe how big che is getting! Both of your boys are geting sooo big just in the short time we've been gone!
Sounds like a good one! I love the pics!
I'm happy you had such a great Mother's Day! The boys are so dang cute. I can't wait to see you soon:)
Cute pictures Teresa. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day. The boys are sooooo cute.
love you, Ü
Deb and I sure love you guys! Thanks for always making us a part of things! I am thankful that you guys love each other and your beautiful boys! The key to life and you already have it.
Love ya! Dad
It just occurred to me that this blog is all about you..."Totally Teresa." Doesn't that make your hubby a little jealous? :)
Post a Comment