So today we are all play outside...some of my neighbors too and Uncle Eric. Justin climbs up into Uncle Eric's chair when he got up...one of those
hammock chairs...and was playing in it. Next thing we know the chair folds in and falls over...that isn't the worst part. The worst part is he caught himself with his face right on his
Binky.
Ahhhhh!! He mouth was all bloody and he has a loose tooth. Hopefully it will tighten back up with now problems. We'll see!! He seems fine now a little whiny but other wise playing with his brother and daddy like normal. Crazy kids is too daring for his own good.
2 comments:
I'm telling you.. the second child is the real grey maker!!
I'm sorry Teresa! I was outside for a couple minutes and heard Justin crying! And my heart broke for you and him! :) I didn't realize what had happened though! I hope his tooth is okay!
Post a Comment