Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The update

Okay so as some of you have heard...I am not feeling very good...Sunday after church I got heartburn really bad and I started to feel really nauseated. The doctor at first thought that I much have a stomach virus and said just to keep hydrated. When things didn't progress in that direction, but instead progressed in stomach pain and burning with increased nausea I called the Doctor again...that was yesterday (Monday) They had me come into Labor and Delivery for a few hours to monitor me and baby Porter to make sure we are doing good as well as run some lab work. Everything came back fine so they sent me home. I had an appointment with my OB this morning (Tuesday) and they now think that something is going on in my upper intestines...which means I now have to have and upper G.I. or whatever it is called on Thursday morning to see if that is the problem. The good side is on this procedure they go down your mouth into your stomach and not the other way...ha ha :) anyway so that is where we are at. I just have to hang in there. I am not sleeping much because the pain and nausea are so bad when I lay down sometimes even when I sit, stand or anything. Okay that was a little bit whinny. Ha ha :) I will keep you all posted as to what happens next, just know baby Porter is doing great, me on the other hand...well how would you feel :)

No comments: