So here is the latest...
All of my labs and tests have come back normal, which is great, but we don't know what is wrong. My
symptoms are getting worse too so that isn't good. They are checking into a few more tests and things to see if they are safe to do with pregnancy and suppose to call me back today and let me know where we go from here.
While I am really glad that everything is coming back fine or normal I am getting frustrated that we are unable to figure out what is wrong. I just want to figure that out so I can get to feeling better. Hopefully anyway.
Well, I will post again once I hear from my doctor again.
1 comment:
I am so sorry! That is no fun. I totally know the feeling.. minus the being pregnant... my tests also keep coming back fine... but something is very wrong.. all that means is more tests(OH GOODIE) oh well.. I hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment