Thursday, November 20, 2008

Peanut Butter

Che and Justin got their first spoonful of peanut butter and I have to say it was a hit. It also made it possible for me to finish making dinner without them crawling up my leg wanting to help or taste everything that I was making. Justin got really excited. He is starting to get super independent and doesn't want anyone to feed him anymore I have to trick him and give him his own spoon. It is so cute.
Che thought that he was the coolest ever. When I got the peanut butter out he was convinced I was making him a sandwich, and he made is very clear he didn't want a sandwich, so when I handed him a spoonful of peanut butter he was all "Oh wow mom" "Thanks :) " It was too cute :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were they trying to get it off the roof of their mouths forever? It reminds me of little puppies. I can really tell that Justin likes it because he is making that "oooh!" face. Love, Grangum