Well it has finally come and gone. My little boy is one year old. I just can't believe it. The whole day I kept looking at him thinking one year ago I gave birth to him and it just didn't feel like it has already been a year. Crazy. Anyway. It was a great day, in the evening we had Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Chris, Aunt Allisha, Emily and Uncle Chas all over for Cake, Ice Cream and Presents. We all had a blast, Oh and Erin was even able to make it...kind of...we were able to have her on speaker phone with the web cam on. I hope she liked and felt how much we missed her and her family.
This is Justin trying to be patient and wait for his cake. He kept reaching for it and even got the ear of it one time. He was getting pretty mad at me that I hadn't handed it over to him yet. It was strange all day it was like he just knew it was his day.
Here is Justin enjoying his Birthday cake thoroughly. He wasn't very happy when we had to cut him off. I think he would have eaten the whole thing!
Getting Justin to open presents was a challenge, not only because he is only one and didn't know what to do, but because Che did and wanted to open it all for him. It was nice though because Che didn't understand why it wasn't his Birthday yet and Justin didn't care as long as he had something to do.
This is Che and Justin opening presents from Great Grandma and Grandpa Davis. Justin got 4 little cars that he loves!! And a really cute sweat suit. The clothes are so cute :) Thanks Grandma.
This is the present from his Aunt Erin, Uncle Jared, Kiera, Rianne, and Cali. He looks so dang cute it in, but lets be honest what isn't cute when it comes from Aunt Erin!! Thanks :)
This is the present from his Aunt Erin, Uncle Jared, Kiera, Rianne, and Cali. He looks so dang cute it in, but lets be honest what isn't cute when it comes from Aunt Erin!! Thanks :)

Next Grandma and Grandpa's present came out and I thought that Che was going to pass out he was so excited. Yes I know it was for Justin, but he didn't know that and we could get him to understand with out his poor little heart breaking so we just went with it. Like I said before, Justin didn't seem to care so no harm. So they got this baby open and it is this Baby Tad train and boy was it a hit. Che hasn't hardly gotten off of it and Justin is in love with it too. I have to make them take turns they are so excited about it. Great job Grandgrum and Grandpa. Thanks you :)
Next he got this awesome book from his Uncle Chas. I know that there isn't a picture of Justin with it, but Che loves it so much and I forgot to take a picture last night. Either way it is a way cool book. Nice Job Uncle Chas Thanks :)
All and all the party was so much fun and we had a great time hanging out and spending quality family time together. Thank you to everyone for coming to celebrate this day with us and for those of you who couldn't make it you were missed :)

7 comments:
You have no idea how much it meant to me to be apart of the special day. Thank you so much Teresa! Love you guys! Especially my little men;)
Well it looks like your party was a hit... yeah! and well your cake turned out great.. at least it looks like it!
We had a wonderful time with all of you and watching Justin demolish his cake:) I thought he would turn smurf blue by the time he was done with it. We love you guys and thanks for the invite! Love, Papa and Grangum
Wish we could have been there to celebrate the boys birthdays. Thanks for posting the pictures Teresa. We appreciate that so much. Love you guys.
Post a Comment