Monday, September 8, 2008

Pre-preschool

So Che started his first day of Pre-preschool. We are doing it with a group of moms one of which used to teach preschool before having kids. So it is a lot of fun. Today was the first day and Che got to learn about the letter A and Firetrucks. He colored a picture of a firetruck and hasn't put it down since we got home. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really great sweetie! That is an inexpensive way to get into a preschool and you get a chance to be involved also. Che' will have so much fun doing it. I love you, Deb

Erin Dooley said...

Good for you starting preschool. Our little ones are growing up way too fast. I miss them so much. I already bought their birthday presents because I can't stop thinking about all of you:(:(:( Miss you!