Thursday, September 18, 2008

Duck

Yesterday at my Physical Therapy appointment as we were walking out I noticed a couple of ducks. I asked Che if he wanted to see the ducks and he got really excited so we went over to see them. I realized I had some crackers in my bag and got them out to feed the ducks, which Che thought was so cool. So as we are throwing the crackers to these ducks more and more start coming over to get in on this free food. It didn't take long before we were majorly out numbered. Che just wanted to run straight through them and Justin was bouncing up and down in the stroller totally excited and growling at them. I just kept laugh. Sorry for the poor quality in the picture I had to take it with my phone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Che looks totally excited to see those cute little ducks and I can hear Justin growling at them as I look at the pictures. That is really cute! Love ya, Deb