Hello all, I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We did. We got some fireworks and Che followed his daddy all over helping and learning what fireworks are.
He did burn himself a little on a sparkler and from then on he was done helping and just wanted to watch. But he is doin good otherwise.
Justin I think thought that he could talk to the fireworks because everytime he would see them he would start jabbering away at them. It was so cute.
Well we miss everyone and hope you are doing good. Happy Independence Day!!

6 comments:
Hi Teresa & family,
Thanks for sharing your family with us. It's so fun to see pictures of your little ones. They are so precious! Our love to your family! Kathy & Larry
Teresa, Your blog looks so good! I enjoyed catching up on all of the pictures since I have been away. Thank you so much for taking care of Patch and all of the plants, it is greatly appreciated! Love you!! Deb
Hi.. I remembered seeing your blog a while ago but never commented. Just wanted to say hi.
We are glad that you had a wonderful fourth of July. We missed you all. Love you lots!
Teresa! It was so great to talk to you the other day! Your family is beautiful! Don't you just love boys? I do! I'm glad we can keep in touch now. Love, Jacquie
You have a cute family! I am glad I get to see what you are up to. It would be fun to see you again some time.
Julie
Post a Comment