skip to main | skip to sidebar
Our Vacation Week
Hello all. Sorry for the delay in updating my website. So what has been going on around here...I have started a new job as a Mortgage Consultant. I am almost done getting my license so I am so excited about getting started with that. Brian has been on vacation all week and we have kept ourselves very busy. We went to This is the place Heritage Park on Friday. It was so fun and interesting to see it all. I have added the picture to the website.
Brian and I got to have a date night on Thursday. It was so much fun to go out and have it just be him and I. We went out to eat at this Mexican restaurant in downtown Provo, and then we saw the movie Dark Knight. Unfortunately I got a migraine at the end of the movie. But I am fine now.
Saturday, Brian took Che to see WALLE the new movie that is out. Sounds like they had a great time. Justin and I had a great time hanging out just him and I. We don't get to do that very often.
Justin is on the Verge of walking any day now. In church today he stood up by a chair in Relief Society and during the closing song he started to bounce up and down and tried to sing. Everyone around him had a hard time singing because they were all giggling at how cute he was.
He has also been trying to smile his way out of getting into trouble. When he wants to do something and I have told him "no" he will give me the biggest cheesiest head tilted back smile I have ever seen and then go back to doing whatever it was he wasn't suppose to be doing and every time I tell him "no" he does that face again and tries again. so hard to keep saying no to that face. :)
Well I hope you all are doing good. Hope to hear from you.
Teresa
No comments:
Post a Comment