Thursday, July 3, 2008

Update

Hello everyone. Sorry it has taken so long to update my blog. I hope you all enjoy the new pictures. Che is officially potty trained. It is so nice. He thinks he is so grown up. It is so cute. Justin is crawling all over the place now. He is interested in everything. He actually learned how to pull the child safety plug covers off. I just can't believe it. We love this Utah weather. It is so beautiful and we get to go swimming just about any day that we want to. Well I hope you all are doing good. I will try to keep this updated more. Love ya.

1 comment:

Erin Dooley said...

I love how your updated site looks! The pictures are so fun:) I miss you all so much already:( I loved the time that we were able to spend together. Tell my little men that their Aunt Erin loves them more than anything and that I miss them so much! I love you guys.