Saturday, September 11, 2010

Porter's 1st Birthday

On August 27th my little Porter turned 1 year old. I can't believe it. I almost missed it it came up on me so fast. I am kind of sad that he is growing up so fast...it is always exciting to watch you kids grow and see them take their first step or say their first word...but it is also kind of sad at the same time. I always wonder when something will be the last time they do something before they grow out of it. When will they not want to snuggle with me all the time, when they won't need me to put them to bed at night. When they can put their own clothes on. I feel so grateful at the time that they are growing up and want to be independent...Later I feel sad when I think about how I will never get to do that with them again. OKAY, so now that I have got my sappy side out of me. Here is my son Porter on his 1st Birthday :) Enjoy!!
Here is the cute little birthday boy! He has a lot of attitude can you tell?
We did a cake on his birthday before his party. I couldn't help it I just love to spoil my boys!!
He looks like he like the cake :)
This was his Party cake!! He loved it!!
Here he is on a sugar high! Ha ha!Yum yum! Do you just want to go out and eat some cake! hehe
Can you tell he loved opening all of his presents? Ha ha or maybe he was being Territorial? Either way Great look!

3 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

I love all of the cake pictures! And that look in the last picture is PRICELESS! I love my Nephews and miss them just as much!!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Absolutely adorable! I DO want cake now....YUM!

Grandma said...

Great pictures of Porter's birthday party. In the last picture I think I have seen that look before. That look is precious! Love you guys.