Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fire!!

Okay so I have heard from several of you that I need to update my blog! I know I have been terrible at blogging lately. Sorry.
Well to kick off the update, Brian had knee surgery last Tuesday and went back to work today...as he was pulling up to our house after work he smelt something burning in his truck and got out to check it out. Flames about 2 feet high coming from his work battery in the back of his work van and smoke was pouring out of the van. He asked me to call the fire department, so I did. What a great fire department Provo has!! They are some really great guys!! They got here so fast! The fire was out when they got here thanks to Brian having a fire extinguisher in his van. Now Brian is laughing because tomorrow he has a safety meeting! Ha ha! Wonder what the topic will be!!

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh sheesh... That's a fine 'welcome home' for ya!

Erin Dooley said...

Such excitement!!! I want to hear more events that are happening at the Bell home:):):)