Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Been a while hasn't it :)

Okay so there is just way too much to catch up on too much. So much has been going on. We moved in December, have been living a renters nightmare to put it mildly. I got super sick, found out later that some of while I was sick was from the stress of the living arrangements and what I was eating. So I am feeling much better now ;) yeah! We are now moving again. Hopefully we won't be moving for a while after this. I am so excited to get out of this hell whole!! Here are some of the picture of our new place... This is the front of our place This is the backyard...fenced and all :) yeah for the kids and me :) This is the kitchen. Not as big as what I am used to but It will be great :) This is the Master Bedroom, it was 2 closets and the room is huge! This is Che and Justin's room, it is right across the hall from us. should be fun :) Bathroom of course. Sad that we only have one, but all well. there are worse things :) ha ha ;) This is the dinning room. Living room, this room is actually a lot bigger than the picture looks. I will probably be able to annoy brian and rearrange sometimes ;) Ha ha :) Porters room and when he moves in with his brother it will be the spare room :) Laundry room :) and we also have this huge basement. love it!! Okay so what else. I don't know. I will try and do more later. I need to go and pack :) Keep in touch. i will try to do better :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

So glad that you got a new place to live! Enjoy it!

Grandma said...

Looks great Teresa. Lots of room and an nice layout. We are so happy for you guys.
I love this family picture. It's really good of all of you.
Love you guys,

Julie said...

WOMAN! you need to update your blog! Hope all is well!

Derek and Kimmie Walker said...

Im so happy for you guys! I miss you very much! we really should get together soon :) text me, i lost your number, i want to plan a play date at my house.
Ur friend, kimmie