Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My kids

The boy were being just to dang cute not to catch this. No they aren't doing anything special but it was fun watching them just the same...enjoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a good day. They both look very content and happy and that is always a great day!! Love you and thanks for taking care of Patch and the house while we were gone. We appreciate you so much!!! Love, Deb

Lorina said...

245 days is too long to wait to see your twin girls! sigh.. guess I am going to have to deal with it!

Very cute video!

Erin Dooley said...

Jared and I love the video. Thanks for being so good at capturing those sweet moments.

Grandma said...

Grandpa and I love the video Teresa. It's wonderful to be able to see the boys. They are adorable! Very sweet video.
We love you all. Love G'ma Davis