Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
-
Since 2008, I have kept this journal of our family's history. Recently, I
have been going back through everything I wrote over the years to tidy up
the boo...
2 years ago
11 comments:
It's should actually read "Our 3rd Pregnancy" What if their is 2 or more in there? Think about it!
Hugs.. Congratulations! I love you, and now I am extremely baby hungry. Cause of you. Look what you did!
Wow.. I am all about grammar today arent' I?
yeah I agree with lorina! what if there are three babies in there? Lol! sorry I am not baby hungry like her though!
oh well maybe the next one..
thats like a year from now right?
lol!
Loves, and hugs!
yipee!
Congratulations Teresa! How exciting for you guys! I'm with Julie, I'm not so baby hungry! But I'm impressed cause Reed and Justin are just days apart and you are amazing to be able to handle another! What an exciting time for you and your family! Let me know if you need anything! Hope you're feeling well.
Congratulations Teresa! I am really happy for you, so what does that make your due date? Anyway, congratulations girl!
We are so excited for our new little grandchild. It is amazing that this will be number 10 for us. You will be taking us to double digits!! We are so excited!! Love you!! Deb
We are so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to find out what you're having! We love you!
Great news Teresa. We are so excited. This will be number 14 great-grands for us. How fun!!
We love you.
OOH!!! Congratulations! I am not asking if you are hoping for a girl next because I got asked that SOOOOO many times and I just kept saying, "I am not getting my hopes up." then I would expect a boy and not get sad when it turned out to be a boy. So I guess I am giving you advise...try not to be dissapointed if it is a boy and you want a girl. On the other hand, maybe you will get a girl like I sometimes wished I had. (oh well maybe someday huh?) I am excited for you!!!!
I am actually hoping for another boy, but a girl would be fine too. Either way. I don't have my hopes set on a girl though. I am just so excited to be having another baby :)
Wow! Congrats Brian and Teresa! I am so excited for you. You guys make such cute babies! It would be fun if it was a little girl, but she wouldn't stand a chance with 2 protective big brothers. Love to you all, Aunt Laurie
Post a Comment