Thursday, November 13, 2008

Early Birthday Fun!!

With the arrival of Nana and Papa brought an early Birthday Party for the boys. This is the first Birthday that Che knows what presents are and give great reactions. It was so much fun to watch him open his presents and get so excited.
His friend next door is totally into Ben 10 and so he now LOVES Ben 10 and everything that comes with it. Ben 10 is all he wants to watch and all that he wants to play with. He even pretends that he is Ben 10 it is the cutest ever. So Nana and Papa got him some Ben 10 toys and he still hasn't put them down. He even begs me at night to sleep with Swamp Fire (one of the action figures).
Justin got a Ball Popper for his Birthday. He loves it, he start waving his arms all over the place and squealing when we turn it on. The hard part is that Che I think loves it just as much as Justin does and tries to take it over all the time. So I have to play mediator. fun fun :)
And this was the first year that Che knows what the Happy Birthday song means and that you get to blow out the candles when you are done. But he was so excited that he just couldn't wait until the song was over and as soon as the candles were low enough he blew them out. I was laughing so hard it was so dang cute. I had to relight them so that he could blow them out again at the end of the song :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

I LOVE birthdays! But we all know that:) The boys are growing up so fast and I love that Che is really getting into the present opening now. How fun!

Grandma said...

Happy birthday Justin. One year old today.
And, Happy Birthday to you too Che. We love you boys and hope you had a fun birthday party.