So I went to the Zoo in Salt Lake today with my good friend Kimmie, we had so much fun. Our kids sure did where us out though. It was the first time that Che wanted to walk to whole time. So I had to be really careful to watch him really close, he gets really excited to show me the next animal and takes off thinking I am right behind him just as excited. Really cute, but totally scary at the same time. Luckily, there wasn't very many people at the Zoo today. I am so glad that I went today it was so fun. I know that I will sleep good tonight!! I hope that my friend isn't too wiped out. :)
2 comments:
So I was the parent that always said I would never put my kid on a leash. When we went to the zoo the little backpacks with the leash on them saved me! Try it next time...you'll never leave without it again.
I am glad that you got to go to the zoo before the rain hit. It sounds like the boys had fun. I know that Che loves the animals and we are glad that he stayed with you. Love, deb
Post a Comment