Thursday, October 2, 2008

Super Hereos

So I decided that I would be a good mom this year and go and get my kids Halloween costumes while there were still some costume's to pick through. Che decided he wanted to be Batman and I couldn't help but pick out Spiderman for Justin. Well since we came home from getting the costumes Che has wanted nothing more than to wear his. He even tries to get into character it is so cute. when he gets up in the morning he says "Mom, my be batman?" so cute. Justin wasn't very happy about having this on as you can see :) LOL

2 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

Those are the cutest super heroes I've ever seen!:)

Anonymous said...

Che looks like he is in heaven and Justin... well he looks like he would rather be a cute little pumpkin or something without a mask. This is such a fun age for Che to go trick or treating. We sure love you!! Deb