Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

I don't have any pictures to post yet because my camera has broken and I had to take pictures the old school way. So I am going to have to take my film in and get them developed. I didn't even know they still do it that way. LOL :) just kidding. But man it sure makes you appreciate digital camera and how easy it is to see you pictures and share them with everyone so fast. Plus you don't have the stress of hoping that they turned out. all well. Moving on. Friday night we went to this campground called Mutual Dell which is by the Timpanogos caves. we had a ward camp out there. We just went up for the potluck dinner Friday night because Brian had to work on Saturday. Che had so much fun running around with the other kids and trying to collect all the sticks and rocks he could possibly find. Justin saw the campground as an unlimited supply of things to put into his mouth so me and my friend Lorina had to put our little guys into a play pin because they just wouldn't stop trying to eat rocks and dirt. It was cute and they were totally heart broken, but as long as we kept feeding them snacks they were happy. And that was the extent of our holiday weekend. Brian is back at work today and it has been raining and really stormy since Sunday afternoon. So it looks like we won't be doing much. It is nice to have a cool down for a while. I can't believe it but the temp has actually gotten down into the 60's today. I almost feel like I am back in Washington. Well keep checking in for my photos.

1 comment:

Erin Dooley said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. We miss you!