Tuesday, November 17, 2009

hello :)

So I am going to have surgery tomorrow afternoon...as some of you know I have a really stubborn kidney stone that won't pass. It has hardly made any progress in the last two weeks just caused me a lot of pain :( So I saw the doctor today and they have this whole plan on what they are going to do to get it out. I guess it is close to my spine (which isn't good) and so they have to be really careful. They are going to try and blast it which will break it up and they it should pass easier. If that doesn't work because of location then they are going to try to surgically remove it...if that doesn't work....well it isn't good and I will be in a lot of pain for a while. So everyone wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Here is some luck and prayers. Sheesh you poor girl.

Julie said...

So have you given up on blogging or what? I just keep waiting for pics of your new place and fun stuff.. but nothin! oh well not like mine is a whole lot better but at least its up to the week before Christmas!lol