Sunday, October 25, 2009

Justin

Justin cracks me up...he is always doing these funny things that I can't help but laugh at. He is such a goof ball just like his daddy. Here are some pictures and a video of him. The video is from today...he fell asleep watching a movie and his head bobbing was so funny I had to video it before I layed him down :) Enjoy :) We had a very short attempt at potty training now he only wants to try when it is bed time or something like that. Above is him in big boy underwear he was so excited and below is him on the potty for like a hour trying to go while he watched TV :) This is of Justin trying to be like Che...they were pretending to be wolverine. It was so cute :) He found this hat in our old Halloween costumes box and wore it half the day it was hilarious! He loves this hat...he wears it like this and like a smuf hat all the time...he will keep it on for hours and loves it :) What a ham :)

No comments: