Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

We had so much fun tonight going trick or treating with the kids, Charlie and Debbie, Chas and Chris, Allisha and Emily. The kids loved it and we so excited :) Justin's little legs were moving so fast it was so funny. He ran every where!! Che got vampire teeth and was so excited to be like his mommy...he even wanted to take his costume off so he could be a vampire :) What a cutie :) Here I am! Ha ha...no one should be surprise that I was a vampire for Halloween! Here is my incredibly handsome husband as Joe Dirt :) ha ha :) I love it!! Here are all the kids trick or treating with grandma :) What a lovely couple LMAO!! Che as the Hulk :) Here is Emily (so dang cute) as Bat Girl :) And here is Porter trying to stay warm...isn't he so cute!! Che wanted to try on his daddy's wig And mommy's wig :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Lol! you guys look great!

Grandma said...

Cute pictures Teresa. Looks like everyone had lots of fun. I'm glad you got rid of your fangs. Ü
Love you