Okay so I didn't get an upper G.I., they don't do those when you are pregnant unless it is an emergency and as of yet we are not there yet. But I did get more blood work, and an ultra sound to look at my kidney's,
Gallbladder, upper intestines, liver, and pancreas. They found a cyst on my right Kidney, but it isn't what is causing my problems they said that is a normal thing to find when you have had kidney stones before (which I have). Every thing else they said looked great...which is good, but still leaves us with no answers as to why I am feeling like this. Then they got some of my blood work back and my red blood cell levels are low, but not a concern yet and they did a sediment test on my blood which shows if you have any
inflammation in your body and that came back high...so something is going on, but what and where is a mystery right now. They still have a couple of labs that won't be in until tomorrow that could tell us a lot so we will have to just wait. Also, there are some more tests they want to run, but are waiting to find out if they are safe to run on a pregnant woman or not...I won't know about that until tomorrow either. So I hope this helps fill everyone in as to what is going on with me. Also, the medicine that they gave me to help me feel better until they figure this out is already starting to not work so I really hope they get this figured out soon. I have a great doctor that is working really hard and keeping me well informed too. Thank you to everyone for your support and prayers. Love you all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment