Yesterday we were playing at the park and Justin was going down the slide for the
hundredth time and half way down he started to cry. When I picked him up I could tell he was in a lot of pain, but I didn't know what happened. After a bit a calmed down though except that he wanted to be held. He had a diaper rash earlier that day so I thought that maybe he was just hurting from that when he walked. So I took his diaper off and let him get some air and stuff. He still didn't want to walk around. After a couple of hours I put his diaper back on and made him walk for his daddy. He limped and cried the whole time...so we decided I should take him to the Doctor...so off we went. When the doctor was checking him out the thought that his leg was broke...so we went off to get X-rays, the doctor couldn't see anything, but said that can be normal in kids his age. So he put him in a splint and said I have to come back in 10 days for another X-ray to compare then they would be able to tell if it is broke or fractured or not. So the poor little guy can't walk and has this splint on his leg. ;( He is doing really good though. Unless he
tries to walk on his splint they he
cries or
whimpers other than that he is happy as pie sitting around playing. so that is good.
2 comments:
Oh no, poor baby :( I am so sorry that happened. I hope things get better fast. Let me know how it turns out. By the way, I want to see some prego pics of you! Are far along are you now? Your widget tells me how many days you have left but it's too much brain power to translate into weeks. Do you know what you are having yet? Hope you are feeling ok.
Poor little guy:( He's still dang cute though...of course!
Post a Comment