Saturday, January 3, 2009

This is what happens when you fall asleep at your older brothers house...

We had my in-laws over for New Years Eve it was so much fun. We were so glad that they were able to come over. But Chas and Chris decided that they were too tired to join in the fun and fell asleep so...Brian and I got out Che's bunnies and let Chas snuggle with them in his sleep :) It was so cute.... And Chris had made such a big deal earlier that night that he would NEVER voluntarily wear pink that when he fell asleep and started to snore like a bear I had to get him...so out came the nail polish and here you go.... Then Misty came over with her little girl and the two girls loved to look at each other and try to grab each over. It was so cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see the boys haven't commented yet. Good luck:) Deb