Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pregnancy update

Okay so here is what is going on. I had an ultrasound on Friday the 9th to see the heartbeat and verify my due date, stuff like that. Well anyone who knows me knows that my pregnancies are never that simple...all we could see on the ultrasound was the yoke sack. So the doctor wanted to take some blood tests to measure my HCG levels (They should double every other day). After I took the two tests the doctor told me that they hadn't doubled yet, but were close to doubling. That isn't a good sign. BUT since I wasn't having any signs of a miscarriage yet then they weren't concerned yet. And I had to schedule another ultrasound for this Friday the 16th. The doctor said that after the next ultrasound he will be able to tell me whether or not this pregnancy is going downhill or if we will be okay. So I just have to hang in there until Friday morning. I will update everyone on Friday...hopefully it will be good news.

2 comments:

chrissifaye said...

Hope everything goes well for you.

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you guys!! We love you sweetie. Let me know if we can do anything for you!! Love, Deb