Friday, January 16, 2009

Heartbeat...

Well as some of you have already heard we saw the heartbeat today. It is so amazing what if feels like to be able to know that your little baby is doing good. It was like finding out that I am pregnant for the first time. So we are 7 weeks pregnant and below is two pictures of the baby that looks a bit more like a blob then a baby...I also wanted to thank everyone that prayed for us and had us in your thoughts...THANK YOU!! I really appreciated the love and support that was given. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Trevor and Holly said...

Yay, Congratulations!! I am so glad to hear everything is going good!! Take care of that cute family of yours, can't wait to hear what you are having!!

Anonymous said...

Charlie and I love you guys and we are so happy that everything is going well. We are also looking forward to our new grandchild being born into such a great family!! Love, Deb

Derek and Kimmie Walker said...

Hey I am so happy for your family 2!...I hope the Doctors went good for you today too=) You are amazing Teresa... you have been through alot in the last year. I sure Love you Girl, im so glad we are such great friends!
xoxo kimmie