Monday, December 8, 2008

Comcast Christmas Party

The comcast Christmas Party was a lot of fun. We got to go to the Grand American Hotel in Salt Lake City. They fed us a really good dinner with an amazing dessert. All in All the night was fun. Brian and I got to have an evening out with out the kids. The kids didn't mind since they got to play with Grandma and Grandpa. They also had a band there that was impersonating the U2 band. They did a really good job.

3 comments:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

How fun! You look beautiful in those pictures Teresa! It's always fun to have an evening alone with the hubby, huh?!?! I cherish those!

Erin Dooley said...

I love the pics of you two at the party. Cute hair Teresa!

Teresa said...

Thanks you guys :) It was a lot of fun. I totally thought that I was going to be underdressed because the invite said semiformal, but it all worked out.