Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today at the Park

My girlfriends and I walk to the park every morning with our kids. It is so much fun. The kids get to play with their friends and burn off energy and we get to sit and visit and relax a bit. It sure does make our day go more smoothly. At least I think so. Anyway here is a little clip of the fun they had a the park today...
Justin was trying to talk me into giving him more food. That is all the boy wants!! What a cutie!
Che loves to show off in front of the camera...
What a cool little dude. Man they grow up way too fast!

3 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

Too cute! Very photogenic!

The Beaumonts said...

SO cute are the boys! I am so glad you guys have a blog so we can keep up better!

Anonymous said...

I love the little pose that Justin is doing and Che is always a handsome guy! Love, Deb