Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sucker

What kid doesn't love a good sucker? My kids beg, plead, bargain and cry for them. I try to use them as leverage, at least with Che! Justin just cannot stand it if anyone around him has a sucker and he can't...he will do whatever it takes to get that sucker for himself so I have to have one ready for him if anyone is going to get one. He is a very serious sucker guy too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could tell by the way he wouldn't give up his sucker today even when he fell asleep at the pumpkin patch. You could market them as the new teething tool and start your own business:) We sure had fun with you today!! Love ya, deb

Amye Kay said...

Oh we totally use suckers to bribe the kids and it works great. Suckers are in my purse, diaper bag, van, kitchen, laundry room...all over! They are my secret weapon against acting out children in stores and such.