Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Boys

Here are few random pictures of my cute boys. I just love them to peices. At the bottom is a video of them laughing. It is sideways but it is more for the audio than anything else. I hope you like it.
This was the first time I was able to put a hat on Justin and he never even once tried to take it off. I couldn't believe it. I loved it.
These days when I take a picture of Che he will only say "Cheese" and then runs off to play again. So to get him to stop and smile too! I do my best to catch those moments.
Whenever Justin is consentrating really hard his tongue comes out. It is the cutest.
This was on the way home from the park I thought it was too cute. Che was trying to act like he wasn't sleeping, but he didn't play that one out very well. LOL
We were out and about and I was stopped at a light and the boys just kept laughing so hard. I looked down and realized that I had my camera so I took this. It was just too cute.

No comments: