Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Drama in my life...

As some of you have heard my health this year has been in the garbage for the most part. Well as you may have read that last Saturday I was in the ER because of a kidney stone. Well the stone is now stuck and I have to go into the doctor on Monday to see what we need to do about it. Wow doesn't that sound like fun. Then on top of all of this I woke up Thursday morning totally sore like I had done a major work out and was now paying the price for it...except I hadn't worked out and I could hardly move...then as the day went on I started to feel really achy all over my skin even hurt. Friday morning I decided I would just take a shower and try to trick myself into feeling better, since I had been feeling this way on and off for the last 3 weeks. Well I noticed on my leg this big red blotch that hurt to touch and it was puffy and hot. So I called the doctor and they said to come in NOW. I went in and found out that it is cellulitis!! Wow so much fun. So now I hurt from that and I hurt from the kidney stone and I am so tired. Well now I think I am done whining for now. I will let you know what happens on Monday.

3 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

You do have bud luck with health don't you?!?!?!? Get better!

Jer and Jacquie O said...

What a bummer Teresa! I sure hope you feel better soon. Keep your chin up! Love, Jacquie

Amye Kay said...

My goodness woman, you are falling apart over there. I hope you can get past all this illness...hang in there, your kids are darling. Love you!