Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Official

Okay well it is official Justin is walking!! I can't believe it. While he is still crawling tonight he finally made the transition from mostly crawling and some walking to mostly walking and some crawling. I have to say that it is so weird to see my little baby walking. I am so excited for him. He will be able to keep up with his brother a little better on two feet rather than on all fours.

2 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

I cannot believe that the little man is walking!!! Crazy how time flies. Still as cute as ever and I miss my boys sooooooo much! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I wonder how much time it will take before Justin is climbing over the gate and then what will you do? He is going to keep you guys on your toes just like his daddy..... Che looks so cute in Brian's hat, but I am surprised that he is wearing it knowing how much he hates hats. I love you guys!!! Deb