Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Karaoke

Okay so I love to sing Karaoke and I haven't been able to go in so long and I have no idea where to go here in Utah. So if anyone knows of a good place to go PLEASE let me know. And even better if you want to come with me and make it a girls night out or a couples night out that would be great. Let me know :)

2 comments:

Lorina said...

Okay so I can't tell you anything on Karaoke but if you do find a place I so wanna come! K.. I look into it.

Their is a way fun place.. not karaoke.. but a dueling piano bar! It is so much fun! We should totally go there.

Teresa said...

okay sounds good. Thanks. It will be so much fun.

By the way. I have really been enjoying walking in the morning and getting to know you better. Thanks.