Che and Justin had a great time taking their first bath together. Che wanted out though when Justin learned how to splash and wouldn't stop. It was so funny.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
-
Since 2008, I have kept this journal of our family's history. Recently, I
have been going back through everything I wrote over the years to tidy up
the boo...
2 years ago
4 comments:
It's funny how much they like to do it if they control the situation. Che' has a few things coming up with that little brother that he is not going to like as much when Justin starts doing them,I have a little feeling. They are really cute together though!! Love, Deb
So CUTE! I am happy to see you blog. :) Your boys are so adorable.
So cute Teresa! You are brave to have bathtime together... My boys get way too excited and I end up getting way too wet!!! Love, Jacquie
Yeah I get pretty wet when they bath together but it is so much fun and so much faster :) So good to hear from you :)
Post a Comment