My moms surgery went good. She is still in the hospital and is suppose to be release tomorrow (Sunday). She is getting very tired of being in the hospital, but is doing really good. I wish that I could be there for her. Sounds like she has a lot of people there helping her and taking care of her. She said that we should know sometime next week the results of what they found from the surgery.
Brian tried to teach Che how to fly a kite today. I was so cute. Che had tons of fun. The wind was blowing too hard so the kite wouldn't stay up and it kept pulling Che. Finally he just let go and walked away. It was pretty funny.
1 comment:
Hey, I am gald you are home, my sister Katie, 3 sisters down from me, just got out of the hospital to after 8 days, she had a super virus and it was life-threating. She is now on antibiotics that cost over $2000. You girls need to get better!!!!
Post a Comment